I love to make appetizers. In fact, if I had it my way, I’d probably eat appetizers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can never get too much dip. 🙂
The only thing I don’t like about making appetizers is that they can sometimes take a little too much time to make. The whole point of serving appetizers is so you can have them before dinner, right? So it’s best to find some that are really easy and quick to prepare.
That’s why I’ve rounded up over 30 3 ingredient dips that truly require three ingredients or less to make! You can literally make a snack in almost no time at all!
And, if you’re a dip lover like me, don’t miss my roundup of over 30 sweet and savory dip recipes!
Over 30 3 Ingredient Dips:
3. Your kids will love eating fruit slices with this Easy Strawberry Dip!
5. You’ve got to try this Easiest Queso Dip Ever. It really, really could not be easier!
6. This Tangy Raspberry Jalapeno Dip would go well with cheese or pretzels!
7. Add some Tex-Mex to your apps with this 3-Ingredient Mexican Chip Dip!
8. Slice up some vegetables and let your kids snack away with this 3-Ingredient Veggie Dip!
9. This 3-Ingredient Corn Dip is hearty enough to serve with chips or over rice!
10. This Caramel Cheesecake Dip would be delicious with apple slices!
11. I think chicken wings would be a natural side with this Taco Ranch Dip!
12. If I had to describe this 3 Ingredient Rotel Dip in three words, they would be: Easy, easy, easy. 🙂
14. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip would be great with marshmallows or cookies!
16. This cool and refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Dip would be yummy with fruit!
17. Getting kids to eat their vegetables is tough. Make it easier with this Kid-Friendly Veg-Wee Dip!
18. This French Onion Greek Yogurt Dip is both easy and healthy!
19. This 3 Ingredient Yogurt Dip makes a perfect side for fresh fruit!
20. If you love S’mores, you’ve got to try this S’mores Dip!
22. Serve this hot Slow Cooker Pepperoni Dip with breadsticks or garlic bread!
24. This Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Bean Dip is super easy and it’s versatile enough to pair with rice, chips, and veggies!
27. Pair this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dip with cookies or fruit. Or serve it as a fondue!
29. Make this Best-Ever Bean Dip with just three ingredients and your guests will rave!
30. Heat this White Queso Dip and serve it with blue corn chips for a gorgeous and easy-peasy appetizer!
31. Whip up this simple Three-Ingredient Pumpkin Dip for a quick fall treat!
Resources for Making 3 Ingredient Dips:
Use these Amazon affiliate resources to make and serve gorgeous 3 ingredient dips of your own!